The seller of the goods offered in this online store: SIA "Kabe leather '' LV 45403053566 Vestienas street 2, Bērzaune, Madona region LV4853
JSC "Citadele banka", code: PARXLV22 account: LV12PARX0022446090001
on the one hand, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, on the other hand, enter into the following Agreement: The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer's order.
1. Delivery and payment procedures
The Buyer orders goods through this website, indicating the type and quantity of goods and services to be ordered.
After placing the order, the buyer receives a confirmation of the order to the specified e-mail. The Buyer has the opportunity to pay for the product using the payment tools built into the Online Store or by paying the invoice prepared by the Seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail.
The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature. The Seller ensures the delivery of the goods within 3 working days from the receipt of payment for the goods, coordinating the delivery time with the Buyer. Payment
1. Payment in cash or by bank card can be made upon receipt of the product on the spot in the workshop "Kabe leather", at the address: Vestienas iela 2, Bērzaune, Madonas novads Phone.29998015
2. Payment by credit / debit card (online). When making a prepayment, you can use debit and credit cards VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, if you have activated the option of secure online purchases. It is possible to activate it in your internet bank. As soon as the cardholder's information, card number, validity period and CVV are filled in, the order amount will be deducted from your card account.
3. Bank transfer by invoice. Delivery FREE receipt in our workshop "Kabe leather", at the address: Vestienas street 2, Bērzaune, Madonas district Phone.29998015 Delivery by OMNIVA parcel terminal, receipt of the order within 1-3 working days. Delivery fee in the territory of Latvia 3 €. Delivery by courier, receipt of the order within 1-3 working days. Delivery fee in the territory of Latvia 7 €. Courier deliveries are made only on working days.
2. Information on the right of withdrawal and dispute settlement rules
Right of withdrawal The Buyer has the right to reconsider and immediately cancel the order, informing the Seller about the cancellation of the order By calling the seller during business hours: 29998015or by sending a refusal to the website email: email@example.com before processing your order.
The paid money will be refunded to the buyer within 7 days after receiving the money in the Seller's account.
The Buyer has the right to refuse the Product within 14 calendar days from the moment of receipt of the Product, by sending the Seller a letter of withdrawal to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing, sending to the address: SIA "Kabe leather '' Vestienas iela 2, Bērzaune, Madonas novads LV4853
The Seller shall send the withdrawal letter form to the Buyer by e-mail upon the Buyer's request.
The complaint will be considered within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, by sending a reply to the contact address indicated in the complaint.
The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller within 7 days after sending the letter of withdrawal to the address: SIA "Kabe leather '' Vestienas iela 2, Bērzaune, Madonas novads LV4853
All expenses that will be incurred in connection with the return of the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
The money will be returned within 14 calendar days from the day you sent the written refusal.
The online store refunds only to the bank account specified in the withdrawal form.
The buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if: the ordered goods cannot be returned according to their nature, or they are perishable or can be used quickly; the ordered goods are made directly for the Buyer by individual order, after coordination; the buyer has opened the packaging of the audio or video recording or computer program.
Section 12, Paragraph six of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that "the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercising the right of withdrawal".
The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer the right of withdrawal or withhold compensation in case of damage to the product, negligent handling of the product during use or non-compliance with the instructions, if the original packaging of the product is lost or its packaging is significantly damaged.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION RULES
Disputes regarding the fulfillment of obligations are resolved through negotiations.
BUYERS who are considered to be consumers within the meaning of regulatory enactments have the right to use alternative dispute resolution opportunities in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments by submitting a written application to the SELLER regarding out-of-court dispute resolution, indicating:
1. Name, surname, contact information;
2. The date of submission of the application
3. The nature of the dispute, the claims and their grounds.
Information on out-of-court dispute resolution options and out-of-court dispute resolution:
3. Supplier contact information
Contact details of the supplier can be found on this website under the contacts section./contact/